Gone in 60 Seconds
New Country 92.3 and Fredericton Mitsubishi bring you Gone in 60 Seconds!
Tell us below where you will be at 8:20 in the morning, and every day, we'll show up at one location! Be listening to hear where we are, and if you hear your location, you'll have 60 seconds to run outside and touch the Fredericton Mitsubishi Mirage!
All qualifiers will join us on August 12th at Fredericton Mitsubishi where someone will drive away with a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage!
Be quick, because we'll be Gone in 60 Seconds! Sign up below!
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
NEW COUNTRY 92.3 - “GONE IN 60 SECONDS” CONTEST
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. New Country 92.3 – Newcap Inc. (the "Station") is the sponsor of the “Gone In 60 Seconds” Contest (the "Contest"). The Contest begins on Thursday June 8th, 2017 at 6:00am and ends on August 12th, 2017 at 9:00pm. The Station reserves the right to terminate or extend the Contest at any time for any reason, without liability or notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted on its official website (www.newcountry923.com), within the Contest section. The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority (19) in their province of residence. Full and part time employees or agents of the Station, or any of the parent companies, affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents, sponsors, employees of Fredericton Mitsubishi (the "Prize Sponsor"), any entity that the Station contracts with specific to this Contest, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, grandparents, children, stepchildren, grandchildren. co-habitating significant others, significant others, and any other domiciled or otherwise), affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, any firm engaged in production, promotion or distribution of this contest and employees of other radio or television stations or other media are ineligible to enter or win.
2. Grand Prize. There is one (1) grand prize available to be won a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage.
3. The Station and/or the Prize Sponsor reserve the right to substitute the Grand Prize and any replacement prize(s) will be of equal value or greater value as determined in the sole discretion of the station and/or the Prize Sponsor.
4. How To Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is no purchase necessary to participate or to win. Sign up at newcountry923.com and tell us where you will be at 8:20am weekday mornings and throughout the day. Be listening weekday mornings at 8:20am as we could be coming to see you. If we pull up to your home or place of business, we will announce on the radio that you now have 60 seconds to run outside, touch the car, and qualify to win it. You must touch the car within the allotted 60 seconds beginning once it is announced on the radio. The decision of the New Country 92.3 staff member will be final.
5. The Grand Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by the Station and/or the Prize Sponsor who reserve the right to substitute the Grand Prize as determined in their sole discretion in which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, loss, or injury resulting from acceptance, occupancy or use of the Grand Prize.
6. Winner Selection.
7. New Country 92.3 is not liable or responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of playing the contest “Gone In 60 Seconds”. Any contestant or individual who causes physical damage to the vehicle is liable for the repair cost to the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage and is disqualified from any future qualifications in the contest.
8. Conditions/Restrictions. In order to be declared a 'Winner', the selected participant will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by the Station. The potential winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and also be required to sign and return within (10 business days of being notified by the Station) an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release as prepared by the Station prior to receiving the Grand Prize, otherwise he or she will be deemed to have forfeit the prize.
Winners will be responsible for any additional taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
9. Errors. The Station is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail, or any technical malfunction of any telephone or online web systems that may prevent listeners from participating in the Contest. Participants can call the Station main line 506-455-0923 if they have any questions in relation to the Contest. In case of any dispute related to this Contest, the decision of the Station management and/or the Prize Sponsor management shall be final.
10. Publicity and Personal Information Consent. Without limiting any other provision of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, by participating in the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, voice, appearance or other recordings of him or herself whether video, photographic or otherwise ("Likeness") and/or other related information pertaining to the fact that they have been a winner of the Contest by the Station and/or the Prize Sponsor in any Contest related publicity or internet posting without compensation, and furthermore do hereby grant to the Station all copyright and other property rights in their Likeness, and waive all moral rights therein. The Grand Prize winner agrees to cooperate with the Station and/or the Prize Sponsor in arranging for photographs or other forms of publicity and to be available for photographs or other forms of publicity on reasonable notice by the Station and/or the Prize Sponsor.
The Station is collecting personal data about participants for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by the participant unless he or she provides the Station with explicit permission to do so. The Station is committed to protecting your privacy and respecting the integrity of your personal information. We do not share the personal information collected from you with a third party without your prior permission. The Station is committed to honouring the privacy act legislation in all aspects of our business. Once the Contest is over all contest sheets that include qualifiers personal information will be destroyed.
11. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each entrant fully releases, indemnifies and forever discharges, and agrees to hold harmless, the Station, the Prize Sponsor, each of their agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, partnerships, principals, owners, representatives, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Releasees") from, and waive as against the Releasees, all recourses, loss or damages (including without limitation all incidental, consequential loss or damages and all special, general, punitive and other forms of damages) actions, causes of action, suits, attorney fees, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, contracts, claims and demands whatsoever, including without limitation, any claim based on negligence, gross negligence, other tort, contract, other breach of duty, the loss of ability to earn income, claims for injury, death, illness or delay or cancellation or in any other manner (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Claims"), which such entrant, his or her heirs, successors, estate or assigns now have or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of or in any way howsoever arising in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, occupancy or construction of the Grand Prize.
12. Rules. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. By entering, each participant agrees to abide by these rules and regulations and the decisions of the Station judges which are final with respect to all aspects of the contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. The Station and/or the Prize Sponsor, each in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any participant and retain possession of any prize that a participant may have won. New Country 92.3 takes no responsibility for failure of internet/website or networks in the entrant’s attempt to reach New Country 92.3.
New Country 92.3 reserves the right to change the rules at any time. Copies of these rules are available on the Station's website (www.newcountry923.com) under the Contest listing, in person at the Station's offices (495-A Prospect Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick) during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, except holidays) or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address: 495-A Prospect Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3B 9M4.